Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brunch DC Reviews and Features

Here's a list of the restaurants I've reviewed and Brunch DC special features with links to the full posts. This page will continue to be updated as I review more restaurants and add more features to the site. If you have any suggestions for restaurants to review or special features to add, feel free to email me at brunchdc [at] gmail [dot] com.

I have marked all of the restaurants with (*), (**), (***), or (****) indicating my assessment of the quality of their brunch:

Brunch Reviews:

Special Features:

3 comments:

Johnna Knows Good Food: Yum Yum, Gimme Some! said...

I love this list! I'm going to reference this before I head out for brunch next time;-)

Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE! Good luck at Columbia!

ericaeats said...

Thank you thank you for this site. I recently traveled to DC from NYC and found brunch very sad.I found a couple on your list that I will check out while in the district this weekend!